Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Current Vice, Cappuccino

I have this love hate relationship with coffee. I love a cappuccino or cafe latte mid morning. The downside is that when I don't have my daily fix, I get a roaring headache.

My coffee addition had been tamed just before we went to Italy and then I discovered some of the best coffees I've ever had. Sunday morning, the day after our return to Canada was a rude awakening with no cappuccino to satisfy my craving. I grabbed a pair of shorts and t-shirt and drove to our nearest Italian bakery and bought a cappuccino.

All week I've been trying to wean myself off but now I'm just facing the fact that I really enjoy coffee and I'm giving in. The problem is I don't have an expresso machine at home and doubt if I'll be getting one anytime soon?

What's your vice?


3 comments:

  1. Yum! I love coffee too...any kind. When we were in Italy last year we got terribly hooked on the cappuccinos...it was so hard to wean off of them when we got home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of people see the big commercial espresso and cappuccino makers sitting behind the counter at Starbucks and think that's what they need if they want to make espresso drinks at home. cappuccino maker

    ReplyDelete
  3. On quiet Lawton Street in the Outer Sunset lies Andytown Coffee Roasters, known for their Snowy Plover iced expresso drink. Portland Food Carts

    ReplyDelete