Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Organized Chaos




Organized chaos is the only way to describe our household right now.  I have downed tools in terms of house cleaning for a couple of days to get some photography and jewelry making done. On Friday the boys start March beak so I'm going to be pretty busy here.  

I did manage to make this bracelet yesterday - glitzy and glamorous, it's made from Miyuki beads, crystals and sterling silver clasp.  It's a fast design and only took about an hour to make.  I've also been experimenting with attaching bails to briolettes. 

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bracelet and I just love the wire wrapped bails, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what gorgeous wirework in that top photo! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really beautiful! Great workmanship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those make take forever to make, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can totally relate - i need a day to myself (kid free) to tidy up!!!
    gorgeous new bracelet!

    ReplyDelete