Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Etsy LOVE!

My weekly faves from Etsy. Every week I am astonished by the amount of creative talent on Etsy. Grab a coffee or tea, sit down, relax and browse through these wonderful finds from Etsy artists.



spring armchairs
Isa Lollies - the art of chocolate lollipops (12 in tin)
Retro Plants - set of four art cards
Personalized coin purse/mini pouch - initial and blue bird
Dreamy Red Flowers . Fine Art Photograph 8x10 Print . Home Decor . Surreal Art
Caribbean Cruise - Amazonite Ring - Custom Sized
GRATEFUL - THANK YOU bowl
Make My Wishes Come True - Clipboard
Vintage Silverware Garden Marker - Mint Basil Rosemary Thyme Set
Julie's Fudge - KEY LIME PIE w/Graham Cracker Crust - 12 Pieces (Over 1 Pound)
Love of Nature Yoga Mat Bag
Green Sun Bowl - made out of folded tea bags wraps

10 comments:

  1. You always pick the coolest items. Thanks so much for including my ring.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely collection! i really like that grateful bowl - really goes with my mindset from my blog post yesterday. & i love that wish clipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful collection!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Etsy finds! Thanks for including my bag, such great company to be in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Love Etsy!
    Found you via BYW :)
    Have a nice day
    Sandrine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Blog! I’ll be checkin out your archives! I specialize in “Best Of” posts, and your blog will be added to one of my posts.

    ReplyDelete