Thursday, November 17, 2011

ETSY LOVE!

I've finally made a dent in my Christmas shopping. Have you? Here's some ideas to get you going!

Binary Christmas Ornament: Naughty or Nice Pine Cone
Rightie or Leftie Handwarmers - Fingerless Mitts  -  Mustard Yellow
Nefarious Ideas hand stamped notebook spiral journal
Map Heart Sticker Seals
Mini Round Concrete Pot - set of 3
SUNSHINE:  modern wall flower vase
Wedding Crepe Paper Roses Blush Baby Pink... 7 ART DECO STYLIZED FLOWERS
Lip Balm Holders, set of 12, stocking stuffers, party favors
Natural Beige Wool Felted Knit Handbag
Christmas Garland - funny painted peanut characters
Long and Leafy Scarf with Embroidered Leaves- Bright Salmon with Orange, Thulian Pink, and Red-Violet Berries
Floral Small Flowers Fabric Tape - Floral Trim - CHOOSE ONE COLOR

5 comments:

  1. Such lovely finds! I'm so happy that you've included my Nefarious Ideas journal amongst these wonderful items. Have a very happy holiday season! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what pretty stuff you've got in here! Thanks so much for including my pink crepe paper roses :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picks Jane! Thank you for including us in your Holiday Shopping List!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picks! Thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your choices, especially those peanuts! adorable!

    ReplyDelete