Friday, November 4, 2011

First craft sale of the holiday season this coming Saturday

Tomorrow is my first craft sale of the holiday season. It's called Craftstock and is at White Oaks Secondary School in Oakville so if you happen to live in the area, come by and say hello. I'll be at table #8.

I've been reworking my table display over the last couple of weeks.

I found some lovely French cream and floral fabric on sale that I used to make a new table covering. I also scoured the thrift shops in the area for picture frames which I repainted and used for displaying necklaces. I managed to pick up a few trays which I also painted and I'm using them to display necklaces and earrings.

But my big find was a gold metal fruit tray that I bought for 99c. My very patient husband attached it to a stand and made it so that it would rotate. It's turned in a wonderful necklace carousel plus I've filled it with little packages of bobby pins.

I have nearly everything ready to go for tomorrow. I sprained my ankle last weekend so thank goodness I have a helper for the day.

Wish me luck!



1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your sale. I plan to venture into the craft selling market pretty soon. You take beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete