Friday, June 8, 2012

Rocky The Chipmunk

The last few years we've had a few chipmunks in the garden. In fact, last year one daring chipmunk came in our open front door and ran under the sofa in the living room.

This spring we have a chipmunk that I've nickname "Rocky" as he doesn't seem to be scared of anything. As we were eating dinner this evening on the patio, Rocky decided to eat some of the berries on the service berry tree right next to us. He wasn't fazed at all.

A couple of days ago, I was working at the mac when I glanced out the window and saw him there on the branch, perfectly still. Grabbed my camera very quietly and took some pictures of him (or her)!


3 comments:

  1. we have a rabbit that pops into our garden every so often. My eldest daughter named him Peter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and what a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a baby around now too - "Son of Rocky"

    ReplyDelete