Sunday, May 24, 2009

Etsy Artist Feature - Dana Laymon Photography


This week I am featuring Dana Laymon of Dana Laymon Photography. Dana is relatively new to Etsy and is offering free shipping to her first customer. So take a look at her shop and you'll see her work is amazing. I've only featured a few prints on the blog but it was very difficult to choose!

Dream in Pink - 8x10 Print

Give us a little background about yourself.

My name is Dana Laymon and I live in Wilmington, NC. I'm fairly new to Etsy (just joined in Jan) and love the community here. I have a full time job but do photography on the side and it's truly a passion of mine. I do weddings and portraits mostly. My husband and my new puppy also keep my very busy.

How to you manage your time?
Time right now is pretty hard to come by :) I have my full time job and then I do weddings once or twice a month and then do editing and work on my website in my "down" time. It keeps me pretty busy.

Prickly One - 8x10 Print

What are your goals for 2009?

A goal for '09 would be to just sell something! i will probably jump up and down when i get my first sale. just the thought of someone wanting to own my work is cool to think about.

Bathing in the Sun- 8x10 print

And just for fun...

Favorite color- green

Favorite food- sushi at the moment, i love food :)

Favorite music- all kinds, i listen to almost everything. i gotta help promote our friends' band the "annuals". i love them

Favorite movie- because i'm a sap, i haven't gotten tired of the Notebook yet

1 comment: