Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer Clearance Jewelry Sale - Buy One Get One Free Sale!



The end of summer is approaching and I'm starting to work on a new line of Fall and Christmas baubles. You'll start to notice them in Jacaranda Designs around the middle of September. I'm clearing summer stock so why not treat yourself to some jewelry. Or maybe you're an early, really organized holiday shopper. Whatever the reason, I'm having a big BOGO sale in my shop until Sunday September 12th.


Buy two, get two free and so on and so on…




HOW TO REDEEM THE DISCOUNT:
If purchasing one item and choosing one free, please checkout only for the one higher priced item. Enter 'BOGO' in the 'message to seller' box during the Etsy checkout process along with a note telling me what second item you would like for free.

If purchasing two items and choosing two free, please checkout for the two highest priced items and leave a message telling me what two additional items you would like for free, etc.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

* This sale applies to in-stock item only. Custom orders are not included in this sale

No comments:

Post a Comment