Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Jewelry Designs at Jacaranda Designs

Spring is just around the corner and with it comes nature's fresh, colorful array of flowers. My latest jewelry designs reflect this in the use of gorgeous colors and floral themes. They're romantic and classic with a vintage twist. I hope you enjoy them.Collette Vintage Jewel Latte Rose NecklaceMadelaine Peach Rose NecklaceMissy Pale Lavender Rose NecklaceCoral Pink Flower and Vintage Jewel EarringsChantal Ivory Rose and Pearl NecklaceVintage Heart Vibrant Red Rose NecklaceMadelaine Maroon Rose NecklacePomegranate Flower and Vintage Heart Jewel EarringsMadelaine Lilac Rose NecklaceCollette Aqua Rose Necklace

5 comments:

  1. These pieces are so gorgeous! I love the variety of colors!!!! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. These designs are gorgeous! I love the combination of flowers and jewels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely creations! I love the romantic and elegant appeal of these jewelries :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such amazing designs! If you ever want to work together on a giveaway for my blog, please let me know! You have some great pieces. New follower here! :)

    xx
    rachele
    http://wildflowerbazaar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete