Thursday, January 13, 2011

New year, New Packaging For Jacaranda Designs Jewelry

I decided to start off the new year with a change in the packaging for Jacaranda Designs jewelry. In the past I've used the silver foil jewelry boxes for larger or more delicate items. Smaller items were packaged in delicate organza bags.

I'm now using eco friendly boxes with a simple purple and white ribbon tied in a tasteful bow around the box.

I'll be using this packaging for many of my more fragile and larger items of jewelry but I'm still in two minds as to whether to continue to use organza bags for smaller products or whether to switch everything over to the new packaging?

What do you think? I'd love some feedback from you.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I think anybody would love to receive in the post : )

    We would love you to visit our blog:

    http://sisterbatik.blogspot.com/

    Thanxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, simple and modern and cute! I would switch the smaller items over too and keep it all consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your input - much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice...are you tying the bows? I am envious...I can't tie bows. Pretty color also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Maybe keeping things all similar is good?
    Have great weekend,
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful very nice, packing is so much beautiful then what about gift. Interesting to know and wanna one too. China suppliers

    ReplyDelete