Friday, March 13, 2009

And so it begins! MARCH BREAK

Today is the last day of school for a couple of weeks as March Break starts here in Ontario. I'm going to try posting on my blog, but it's going to be busy with the boys home.

Yesterday I made another of my love knot bracelets. I think this is my all time favorite.

Also, made some bird nest earrings the other day. I can't take credit for the design. I found a tutorial on the web and decided to try my hand at it.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend! and don't forget to enter my jewelry giveaway!


8 comments:

  1. that's amazing! 1. i love spring break as well. the private school i'm at has 2 weeks off!!! and 2. i LOVE the love knot bracelet. how much does that cost?

    currently have a giveaway on my blog.
    http://mustardseedbycarollai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those are really, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi carollai, the love knot is currently on sale for $85. Usually sells for $95. I'm going to go have a look at your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bracelet...it looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new pieces are so beautiful...Love that bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i love the little earrings they remind me of robin's eggs!

    ReplyDelete