Friday, February 13, 2009

TAG - You're it!

I've been tagged by sassyglassdesigns. Write five random things about yourself.

Rules of tagging

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules in your blog
3. Write five random things about yourself
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person know they've been tagged

So here are the five random things about me...

1. When I was 10 our family travelled for 6 weeks around Namibia and got lost in the desert one day
2. I once went to a vet's office in a rural area, thinking it was a walkin doctor's office and completely humiliated myself
3. I hate horror movies
4. I have really big feet - size 12
5. My favorite song is "Mony Mony" by Billy Idol

I am tagging

Prettypionidesigns
Gardengatedesigns
Paperprincess34

2 comments: