Sunday, September 20, 2009
Jacaranda Designs September Giveaway - Dancing Flower Silver Earrings
Time for my giveaway of the month for September. This month's piece of jewelry for one lucky person is a pair of Dancing Flower Silver Earrings, valued at $18.50.
These lovely floral earrings are made from antique silver plated lead and nickel free metal. They are very light weight domed drops and are etched with an enchanting flower pattern.
Antique Silver; this quality finish uses real silver, and is expertly plated by one of the best platers in the industry. It is then antiqued to enhance the rich detail of the piece, and then finished with a protective lacquer to protect it from tarnishing. This color has a beautiful shine finish.
The earring wires are pure silver.
Please leave a comment on this post telling us what your favorite item is from Jacaranda Designs
You can enter once per day and you must include your first name -and- etsy username or email address with every entry. If you are worried about email spam, you can spell out the 'at' and 'dot' rather than using the standard email format.
Receive additional entries:
- comment on my shop in the I Heart Handmade Fall show. There's some great deals for my shop and others! Weekly prize draws also for those who comment on the shops.
- if you follow or subscribe to my blog
- twitter about the giveaway and/or blog about the giveaway
- become a my facebook page
- feature any of my items on your blog
- purchase any item from Jacaranda Designs (5 additional entries!)
Just leave a comment/link letting me know!
To go ahead, have fun and maybe you'll be the lucky winner.
As usual, I'll be using random.org to select the winner.
Giveaway ends Sept 30th at 5pm.