Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Featured Artist - Kathy Cherry Designs

Do you need a unique homemade card for a special occasion or are you like me and buy them when you see them and have an entire folder of cards to choose from when you need one? When you see the Kathy Cherry Designs cards, you'll want to buy a few!

One True Love Card

Some background info about Kathy Cherry Designs
My love for designing paper products began in 2004 after making my own wedding invitations, programs, and place cards. Since then, I have created orders for friends and family as special gifts. At the end of 2009, I launched Kathy Cherry Designs after doing a fundraiser for a breast cancer organization where my product line was successful.

In my other world, I have more than 15 years of experience in the public sector for a range of non-profit organizations as well as leading several Chicago political campaigns. I earned my Master's degree in Public Services Management in 1999 from DePaul University in Chicago and also has a Bachelor's degree in Political Science and Anthropology from Indiana University.

Happy Birthday Greeting Card

I live in Southern California with my great husband, adorable son and loving dog. :)

I love to create something out of nothing and see a finished product.

Bright birthday greeting card

What inspires you?
my son :)

Favorite item in my shop
The Celebrate Greeting Card (I love the paper used here!)
Celebrate Greeting Card

Goals are for 2010
To improve my marketing efforts and sales and also to try something new regularly with my creations - doesn't matter if they go out for sale, but to continue to play around

Anything else you'd like to share?
I also will create sets of cards for those interested offline and have done quite a few recently. In addition, I welcome any feedback, tips, suggestions or thoughts at any time. I can reached at kathy [!at] kathycherrydesigns.com.

Mini cards - set of 10

Any specials deals customers should know about?
Free shipping right now.

Website
www.kathycherrydesigns.com
Facebook
www.facebook.com/kathycherrydesigns
Twitter
www.twitter.com/kcherrydesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment