Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Lovely Sunday Out

This morning I arranged to meet a good friend for brunch. Sitting there, chatting, it dawned on me how well we get along and how infrequently we see each other. I get caught up with the "busyness" of life and sometimes don't make the time to get together with close friends and just relax. I need to make a concerted effort to make time!

After brunch we passed by a local flower store and I bought a couple of bunches to brighten up the kitchen on this dreary winter's day. I always seem to choose the lime green flowers as they're certainly my faves but today I mixed them with some peach carnations and I think the combination is perfect. Of course, my flower arranging skills could use some help, but I love the way they look anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment