Monday, July 30, 2012

Jacaranda Designs Jewelry Included In Hollywood Snob Photography Fashion Shoot

I was super excited today to receive a sneak peek of a series of photos taken Sunday as part of a photo shoot by Hollywood Snob Photography. Amazing photographer, Ally, requested a loan of a number of pieces of Jacaranda Designs jewelry to use in this photo shoot.

I've only seen the one photo so far but I can see why she requested my jewelry...it's perfect for the whimsical, afternoon tea theme Ally created.

Head on over to Hollywood Snob Photography to see more of Ally's work. I'll also be sharing more of here photos from Sunday once they are available.

Thanks Ally!
xox



3 comments:

  1. It fits right in with the picture. Fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Your jewelries are great too, and make the whole picture look great!

    ReplyDelete