Monday, June 29, 2009

Featured Artist - LillyEveDesigns

This week's featured artist is Eniko of LillyEveDesigns. She's a very talented artist who has been on Etsy since last December. Eniko likes to incorporate aspects of nature into her designs. Read on for more information about the inspiration behind LillyEveDesigns and visit her lovely shop.

Dangly Earrings

Give us a little background about yourself.

My name is Eniko, and I live in New hampshire with my husband of whom I've been officially married for one year beginning of June 09.! I am currently in college finishing up my B.A. degree in photography and have 2 yrs left to complete. I love nature and go hiking whenever my husband and I get a chance to.

What do yo
u create?
I create jewelry which is inspired by nature and my love of antiques, so I blend those two together to create elegant and fun pieces. I also sell my photography on Etsy, most of which are nature shots and abstract works of art.

Mystical bird necklace

What type of materials do you like working with?
I like working with brass, stones,glass beads, and vintage / vintage inspired items.

Is this a full time or part time venture?
As of right now this is a part time venture.

How to you manage your time?
I try to first get all the house chores complete, then I have the rest of the day to create my jewelry!

What is your favorite item in your shop right now and why?
hmm.... As of right now, it is probably my dancing leaves earrings. I just love how the leaves have movement around the turquoise beads.

Dancing leaves

What are your goals for 2009?
My main goal is to create a whole new line of jewelry in the next couple of months! Which will include more nature/garden themes to them, branches,birds,leaves, antique style charms etc...

Modern blue flowers

And just for fun...
Favorite color
green, powder blue.
Favorite food
mexican, indian,thai, spicy foods.
Favorite music
big band music, pop rock, celtic.
Favorite movie
hmmm... so many to choose from! Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, You've Got Mail.

4 comments: