Monday, June 22, 2009

Recent Additions to My Etsy Shop

I've been really busy the last couple of weeks, trying to look after the boys (who've finished school for the summer!), making jewelry, photographing, weeding my garden....the list goes on.

Today I'm just posting a few designs I added to my website last week. I haven't even had time to research another seller to feature right now but hopefully later this week I shall.

It's gorgeous weather here, finally! Long hot days perfect for swimming (thanks to our kind neighbor who let's us use his pool).

Don't forget to enter my giveaway on my blog and visit I Heart Handmade show (click the button to the right of this)

Green Hydrangea Necklace
Black Blossom Brass Jeweled NecklaceTurquoise Blossom Brass Jeweled NecklaceGeometric EarringsSilver Squiggle Pearl NecklaceSilver Balls of Yarn EarringsSilver Ball of Yarn Necklace
Silver Pearl Droplet Necklace

2 comments: