Thursday, July 29, 2010

Food, Glorious Food


While in the UK recently, we purchased last minute tickets to see the show "Oliver" in London. Given that we seem to have been eating way through the UK, the theme song "Food, Glorious Food" seemed appropriate. Actually, it was rather a case of the boys experimenting with foods they hadn't tasted before in Canada. Not necessarily healthy foods, but tasty!

We thought Tim Horton's had a huge assortment of donuts, but this vendor in Camden Market beat them!

Pig roast in Edinburgh

Meat pie also in Edinburgh

Cute little cupcakes in Camden Market

No, girls love them too - I can vouch for it!


Enjoying take-out in Camden

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm suddenly starving! Neat pictures, I never saw anything like that when I visited England, but I was probably not looking. Those cupcakes and doughnuts look great!

    ReplyDelete