Monday, August 16, 2010

Etsy Interview With Dawn From TreacherCreatures

Today's interview is with Dawn from the shop TreacherCreatures. Dawn makes a variety of plush toys and will custom make any creature you'd like. So read on and take a look at TreacherCreatures. You'd be surprised who's hiding there!

Sock hippo, handmade sock animal, stuffed toy, soft sculpture, Hilary

A little background about yourself
I am a plush artist who has been making little creatures for years now. I started with traditional teddy bears and moved on to sock creatures when I discovered this concept a couple of years ago. I am also a landscape artist and a stay at home mum.

Sock cow, Clover- Reserved Listing for raedesignsinc

Why you love what you do
I love transforming a sock into a creature with its own little personality. I love animals of all kinds and have tried to create as many into sock designs as I can. I love a challenge.

Sock horse, handmade sock animal, stuffed toy, soft sculpture, Horace

What inspires you
Socks, colours and patterns.

Favorite item in your shop
Has to be my sock flamingo.

Sock Flamingo,  hand crafted sock animal,soft toy,  soft sculpture, Phoebie,

Any specials deals customers should know about?
I will custom make any animal of their choice.

Blog?:
Facebook? http://www.facebook.com/treachercreatures
Twitter?: http:/twitter.com/DSquiffy

No comments:

Post a Comment